INTRODUCTION TO ACOUSMATIC WRITING ON DIGITAL MEDIA
* Sound recording and development of listening skills thanks to the magnifying effect of the microphone/headset pair
* Writing techniques: editing and mixing
* Comparative analysis of excerpts of works
* Improvisations on sound bodies and elaborate transformations of synthesis and/or acoustic sounds
* Individual and free realization of a short composed sequence.
Annette Vande Gorne, Professor of acousmatic composition at the Royal Conservatory of Brussels since 1986, then in Mons until 2011. In 2002, she created a complete and autonomous electroacoustic department.
> Info ? Info@musiques-recherches.be - +32(0)354.43.68
> Where ? Musiques & Recherches - Place de Ransbeck 3 - B 1380 Ohain
> Fees ? 350 €
> Deadline for registration ? 20 July 2021
Fri Jan 1 to Sat Jan 1, 2022
Tue Jul 6 to Sun Jul 11
Tue Jul 13 to Sun Jul 18
Sat Jul 31 to Sat Aug 14