MUSHAMUKAS Ensamble de Contrabajos and Festival Expresiones Contemporáneas (FEC) announce the CALL FOR SCORES for double bass ensemble as part of the project "Homenaje a Stefano Scodanibbio".
BASES OF PARTICIPATION
1. The call is open to composers of any age and nationality.
2. The musical aesthetics of the work and the theme must be closely linked to the axis of the project Tribute to Stefano Scodanibbio. That is, they must be related in some way to the artistic legacy of the master Scodanibbio.
3. The works will be recorded and sent to the composers. The premiere of the works will be documented in audiovisual format and will take place within the third and fourth edition of the Festival Expresiones Contemporáneas (FEC) in October 2021 and March 2022 respectively.
4. The selection of the works will be in charge of the MUSHAMUKAS Ensamble de Contrabajos.
CLOSING DATE: July 30, 2021
RESULTS PUBLICATION DATE: August 13, 2021
REGISTRATION FEE: 10.00 dls.
Submit a piece for a double bass quartet, quintet or sextet.
1. The duration of the piece must be no less than 4 minutes, nor more than 8 minutes.
2. The score must be sent under a pseudonym.
3. A total of four works will be selected, of which two will be premiered within the fourth edition of the Festival Expresiones Contemporáneas and the other two within the fifth edition.
4. You can only participate with one work.
Details are available at web pages: