With the aim of promoting contemporary musical creation and its dissemination, La harpe
solaire is launching a call for solo harp pieces. Pieces should echo Scarlatti's harpsichord
sonatas in general, or one sonata in particular.
1) The finalist works will be performed at the Festival Les Musicales d'Assy 2024 (Haute-
Savoie, France) by Constance Luzzati and included in her new album to be released by the
French label Paraty in 2025.
Composers whose works have been shortlisted will receive:
- Recording session;
- Commercial release of the album, with international distribution on all platforms;
- Public premiere at Les Musicales d'Assy 2024 festival;
- Possibly: participation in a conference on new music at Les Musicales d'Assy 2024.
2) La Harpe solaire Award will be awarded from among the finalists selected.
The prize includes:
- Production of a video teaser, EPK or clip on the piece.
3) Collegium 21 Award will be awarded from among the shortlisted finalists.
The prize, which may be divided, includes:
- Entry of the piece in the compulsory repertoire of the Collegium 21 2026 competition;
- Paid commission by Solar Harp of a pedagogical piece for the undergraduate or graduate
level for the Collegium 21 2026 competition;
- Master-class in preparation for the Collegium 21 competition.
4) The Audience Choice Award will be awarded at Les Musicales d'Assy 2024, from among the
Details are available at web pages: