Summer Seminar 2021, July 19th to 31th - Lucca, Italy
Come and study how to write opera in Lucca, the city of Giacomo Puccini
Participants will get to a deeper understanding of the various aspects of composing for opera theatre.
- At the end of the course, each participant must submit a complete pre-project for a new chamber opera, writing a section or a full score (at least 25 minutes)
- The best projects will be selected to be performed as mise-en-scene at the ‘PUCCINI Chamber Opera Festival 2022’ in collaboration with Teatro del Giglio of Lucca
- All scores produced will be published and recorded video/audio by EMA Vinci
Three scholarships will be assigned after a selection by the committee of the course.
- ‘Giacomo Puccini’ € 500,00
- ‘Alfredo Catalani’ € 500,00
- ‘Luigi Boccherini’ € 500,00
Participants: € 1.500,00
Auditors: € 250,00
Travel, accommodation and food are not included in costs.
Details are available at web pages: