1. The competition of acousmatic composition is open to composers of any nationality, age and gender. The competition is divided in two categories: A professional and B student.
2. Only acousmatic work in stereo or multichannel (up to 10 channels) are accepted. There is no duration limit.
3. For Category A, Professional: the entry fee is 10€ (donnate with PayPal by clicking on the link on the application form). Indicate the title of your piece in the text zone « add comment » on PayPal. The registration will not be taken into account if the payment is delayed or has not been done.
4. For Category B, Student: the entry fee is 6€ (donnate with PayPal by clicking on the link on the application form). A copy of student id must be sent with their audio file. Indicate the title of your piece in the text zone « add comment » on PayPal. The registration will not be taken into account if the payment is delayed or has not been done.
5. Submitted works must not have been edited for commercial purpose and must have been composed during the 2 years preceding the call closure date.
6. The participants have to complete the application form on the web page in the provided order (Payment – Application Form – Uploads).
7. Each candidate can submit as many works as desired, but must re-make a full application (Payment – Application Form – Uploads) for each submitted work.
First prize: French radio broadcast, the composer will be invited to a « carte blanche » concert at the KLANG! festival. The selected work will be also played in France and across Europe during a concert series organised by our partners: Musiques & Recherches (Bruxelles), BEAST (Birmingham), Festival Manca (Nice), Le Scrime (Bordeaux), etc.
Second prize: The selected work will be played during the KLANG! électroacoustique festival by maison des arts sonores on the KLANG acousmonium.
Category B (one prize)
The selected work will be played during a KLANG acousmonium special student concert.
Details are available at web pages: