Our mission is to promote musicians’ activities and to give a chance for them through our competition.
• Our competition is open to all nationalities.
• No age limit.
Competitor Online Application – AVAILABLE February 29, 2020
• DEADLINE: June 1, 2021
• Full score (pdf format) must be submitted via application form
• Application Fee – A non-refundable payment of $30 US Dollars
• The score has to be sent from the form.
• Instrumentation and duration are free, from a solo piece to orchestra.
• Submit full score must be uploaded from the application form
• The score, in pdf format, should contain full name of the composer.
• The submitted work may be already performed or awarded.
• Composers may submit more than one work, but must complete a separate entry form and fee for
• Ise-Shima Art Foundation Competition Top 36 prize winners would be selected.
• Grand Prize - $1,000, certificate and crowdfunding income
• 35 special prizes – certificates
Competition Rules and Regulations
• The judging panel for our competition is selected solely by Ise-Shima Art Committee and the
decisions are final.
• Application of the Competition constitutes acceptance by the contestant of all published rules,
regulations and procedures.
• Ise-Shima Art Committee reserves the right, in conjunction with the Competition judge, not to award
the prizes, to change the regulation, or to reduce or split the prize money if, in opinion by the judge, such
action is justified for any reason. The prize money is generated entirely through entry fees and
may be reduced if an insufficient number of entries is received.
• Competition prize winners will be notified by email until the end of August 2021.
• Result will be published on our website: https://en.iseshimaart.com/
• Contact email: info[at]iseshimaart.com
Details and the application form are available at web pages: