Festival “Expresiones Contemporáneas” (FEC) is pleased to announce a Call for Scores for percussion and electronics.
1. The call is open to composers of any age and nationality. The selected works will be released at Festival Expresiones Contemporáneas in Mexico during March 2021.
2. The works will be recorded and provided to the composer. The premier of each work will be documented in audiovisual format.
ENTRY FEE: 10.00 dls.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10th February
PUBLICATION OF RESULTS: 15th February
1. The duration of the work must be between 3 and 7 minutes.
2. The work must be written for percussion and electronics. Percussion instruments: Drum set, midi keyboard, glockenspiel, tambourine, and bongos. Feel free to combine the instruments as you wish, all of them or some of them.
3. The selection will be in charge of Mariana Ramirez.
4. There is no age restriction.
5. The composer can apply only with one piece.
Details of the call are available here.
Festival web pages are here.