The Ulysses Network brings together European partners involved in the support and promotion of young artists. These partners (academies, summer schools, ensembles and festivals) play a fundamental role in the recognizing, accompanying, professionalizing, and developing of the careers of young European composers and performers, some of them for longer than 20 years already.
The network has chosen the name Ulysses, the emblematic European figure of a symbolic journey, personifying human and artistic adventures. The network is supported by approximately fifty associated partners (ensembles, festivals, and other diffusion venues), who increase the impact of the projects carried out.
The initial development of the Ulysses platform was financed jointly by the SACEM, the Ensemble Intercontemporain and IRCAM. The current platform is supported by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union.
The main objective of the platform is to give artists and organizations involved in the field of new music an online platform where they can find all the information and opportunities they are looking for.
The platform allows users to:
• Create profiles associated with relevant information (biographies, works, concerts, etc.),
• Organize calls for applications,
• Submit applications to calls,
• Share artistic content with other members,
• Share any type of documents (scores, recordings, videos …),
• Send messages to be in touch with other members,
• Share information about events and opportunities linked to the field of new music,
• Spot new works and artists.
The platform evolves continually so don't hesitate to send us your feedback at the following address: contact (at) ulysses-network.eu in order to improve the platform and make sure it meets your needs.
For technical assistance please contact us at: technical.assistance (at) ulysses-network.eu